Monday, October 19, 2009

Content 09 Fashion Happening at Ace Hotel






Here are just a few photos I took on my phone.

Designers Jaeanne Marie and Andy Lifschutz shared a room created a necklace. All night people could choose a piece of inspiration to add to the necklace and get a raffle ticket for participating. The lucky winner was Oliver.

The goldfish were in Dawn Sharp's room. When I got there around 9:45 they were talking about how they were going to transport these fish back home:)

I realized when I got home I didn't have any pictures of clothes for this blog. Portland designs are one of a kind wearable art that is made with love.

A few favorites...

Sarah Seven
Holly Stalder
Liza Rietz
Emily Katz This will take you to a youtube video of a past collection that I love:)

And, the bloodbath at the Ace Hotel belonged to designer Adam Arnold Always memorable.

And, thank you to my friend Cristine for calling me with an extra ticket and motivating me to get out of the house:) I had a great time, and I hope you make your pie soon!!

Pictures of the rooms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment