Tuesday, October 22, 2013

HOT HEADS EXTENSIONS

 

Okay...get excited!! I just went to my first extensions class in California at Elle Salon in La Jolla. Hair is a valuable accessory that has to look good!!

Over the past 8 years I have used clip in/removable extensions for brides, salon clients, and photo shoots. I have gone to the hair store with brides to hand select their extensions. I have cut, colored, styled many over the years. Any celebrity I've done who tours or many NYC clients have come to me with typically the SoCap bead extensions with many tiny pieces filling their manes.

Now in California, I have a clientele that demands extension work. I couldn't be more thrilled!

HOT HEADS began 34 years ago as a company that specialized in wigs and hair pieces. Permanent extensions became available 15-20 years ago, Hot Heads created their own custom blend that has been evolving with the market for 11 years.

WHAT MAKES HOT HEADS SPECIAL?


PATENTED SURGICAL GRADE ADHESIVE TAPE- HOT HEADS lye flat not bumpy, flow naturally, not in separate clumps, tape is gentle on the hair, easy to remove for less damage than traditional extensions, faster/painless placement and removal process..
QUALITY HUMAN REMY HAIR WITH CUTICLE(outer most layer of the hair strand)ALL GOING IN THE SAME DIRECTION.
The collection process very regulated from India and Mongolia processed in the USA. Unlike other brands hair is not shaved off collected in piles off the floor, then raked over nails removing the cuticle. It is not put through acid baths to take off the cuticle then dipped in silicone to make it smooth again. When the cuticle of each hair strand is going in different directions more matting occurs leaving hair tangled, fuzzy, and dull. The hair does not last as long because it is difficult to take care of.
HOT HEADS LASTS 8-10 WEEKS, THE HAIR CAN BE REAPPLIED 3-4 TIMES ON AVERAGE POSSIBLY 5-6 WHEN WELL TAKEN CARE OF.

Can my HOT HEADS be colored? YES!
Can you match my color? YES!!!
Can I have ombre extensions? YES!
Can we change the HOT HEADS color when I reuse them if I want to change my hair color? MOST LIKELY YES!!
Can I get Brazillian Blowouts or straightening treatments on my extensions? YES!
Can I go in the pool or ocean? YES!!
Can I pull my hair up in a ponytail or upstyle? YES!
Can I let it air dry? YES! HOT HEADS HAVE A SLIGHT BODY WAVE
Can I use blow dryers and hot tools? YES! It will not melt like synthetic or blended hair.
Can I use dry shampoo? YES!!

Products without oil, silicone, alcohol, ethanol are best. Why? These ingredients can break down the extension glue. Your extensions come with a HOT HEADS shampoo/conditioner. You can still use your styling products focusing on the ends being mindful to keep product off of the extension tabs. This usually is not a problem at all because extensions are placed lower. Even volume products at the crown do not touch extension tabs. They are durable and with proper care last 8-10 weeks.




Come in for a consultation and choose between 19 human air colors 10-12 inches, 14-16 inches, 18-20 inches.


hairstylist kirapinski f   

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment