Friday, September 16, 2011

I need your VOTES!!


whatsnextawards.com

Hi friends,

If you've been a fan of my work, please help me with the chance to achieve one of my New Year's resolutions..to do hair for a Fashion Week outside of Portland..I know it's a little extreme NYC Fashion Week..But, you know me..I love to dream big..it just might happen...





New Year's Resolutions Post All of my goals are met except for 1 backpacking trip and 1 out of town Fashion show...I need you guys to help me make this trip happen..You can VOTE DAILY for this OVERDRIVE HAIR





double click..I'm even prettier bigger..


click..click..


click..


Check out the links to the amazing team below!! I feel blessed to work with these talented, kind artists!! thank you, thank you, thank you.

photograph: Doug Hoeschler
model: Jennifer Sullins
makeup: Terri Lodge
hair: Kira Pinski

Comment:

I can never figure out how to respond to comments on here for some reason..

But, THANK YOU, THANK YOU so much for your votes!! I can't believe how much attention the photo has received..I didn't expect to get this close to the top 10..I'm honored to come this far in the contest..Let's just see what happens..only 15 days left:) You can vote once everyday..How exciting!! I might be off to Germany to compete then NYC fashion week..THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping me get so far!! I truly appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. thanks again for styling my hair for jen's wedding on friday! it lasted into the wee hours of saturday morning and looked beautiful. you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your hairdesign has gotten a lot of votes now! good luck, and i hope you win!

    ReplyDelete