Monday, May 23, 2011

Big Hair Photo Shoot

What have I been up to this winter? A lot of fun photo shoots!!!

In the next few days I will try to load all of them..There were about 6 total a bridal, a beach shoot, dessert, studio, and a sexy steamy from Carl Evan's that even I haven't seen yet...



This was one of my favorites shot by Brandon Witzel in my apartment. We had a great morning. We shot fast about 4 hrs. then Malene was off to a Nike casting call where she got the job!! She is a great model to work with. Very professional, positive attitude, knows how to pose and change it up fast, brings inspirational photos of styles that would fit her look.. Book her through Option Model Management



In this shoot we had fun piling tons of extra hair into pretty red hair...Always something different!


photographer : Brandon Witzel
hairstylist: Kira Pinski
makeup: M'chel Bauxal
model: Malene Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment