Thursday, February 18, 2010

CHINA OR BUST!!


Sorry I've been behind on my blog..Life has been busy in the salon, planning for weddings, photo shoots, and possibly buying our first home.

But, I have something beautiful to share. My good friend Megan Hodge just turned 21 and is leaving for China to model for 3 months!! Congratulations little lady!! This is a photo I snapped at home and my husband Matt surprised me by editing it a little. We had just got back from a shoot on Monday with Brandon Witzel (He does gorgeous photography with soft, glowing light) and Terri Lodge for makeup. I can't wait to see his images!! We did 2 looks a soft ballerina at Viscount Dance Studio and this is the dark edgier look we shot in downtown Portland. More images to come!!

Congratulations Megan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment