Monday, November 2, 2009

Martha Stewarts "Perfect Palette"



I'm so excited!! I just found out one of my very best friends from college is getting married in California this Spring/Summer. This week maybe 2 I will be blogging about everything wedding...More focused on brides across the US, planning online, maybe California/Portland related a little...But, more specifically local to Portland another time:)

Here is a "Perfect Palette" featured by Martha Stewart:)

I remember on my wedding day I wanted a cream/champagne dress so bad, but no matter how many I tried on I had to go with white for my skintone...I would love to hear any dress shopping horror stories or happy ones too:)

Dress shopping was so hard for me..I'm a very tiny person pretty much a size 0. So no dresses fit me at the traditional places I had available in Asheville, NC. I ended up finding a boutique in Charlotte, NC. They helped me by clipping the dress down with huge clamps to get an idea of my size. I ended up choosing a dress I originally saw in a size 14.

Here is a list of designers featured in the "Perfect Palette" and, one is a lovely girl I've met from Portland!!

Halter-neck gown (No. 2748) in Venetian gold Vivian Diamond for Dessy Collection
Dress (No. 373) in copper/creme Bari Jay
"Top and Skirt"By PORTLAND'S OWN!! SARAH SEVEN "Diane" wedding gown and necklace The wedding dress Queen Vera Wang
"Harper" heels j.crew
Dress Vincente Villarin, info@gregmillsltd.com to order

Enjoy!! it's so important to LOVE your dress:)

No comments:

Post a Comment