Monday, June 24, 2013

Kate Moss or Natalie Morris


I love seeing models I know grown up to be Super Models.. Or, actually be the body double of super model Kate Moss...Way to go Natalie Morris!!


Sarah Seven Bridal dresses
What a small world. I've worked with Natalie as a model and insurance agent. When I first met Natalie on a jewelry shoot for
Sahlia Michelle's Bridal line between looks she was answering client calls for health insurance. After the shoot Natalie helped me to set up a new health care plan as well. I was impressed with her knowledge. She is kind, professional, smart, and funny. I'm so proud of her. Now it seems she is taking a break from Portland and stepping out in the streets of London as Miss Kate Moss.
more photos of Natalie Morris / Kate Moss UK Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment