Sunday, June 12, 2011

One of my fav. shoots


Would you believe her hair was blown out and flat ironed at the salon before she showed up for the shoot...These curls don't just happen:) They were done in the Sam Villa curling iron wave technique, and they were gorgeous..I would love to try these waves again on someones hair that had some natural texture or air dried, but not flat ironed first.. SO, SO PRETTY!






It was super freezing that day..Kacy was in town from LA, and she couldn't believe how cold it was...I could hardly believe it myself... But, we were all determined to make the shoot happen and to find some sunshine!! I think it was a beautiful success!!

Featured on Model Fashion Blog

Photographer:Lavenda Memory
Hair:
Kira Pinski assisted by Alena Alekseyeva
Makeup:
Destiny Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment