Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pureology's NEW Silk Bodifier(link to demo at bottom of post)

Hi Stylist friends,

I wanted to share an exciting new way to use Pureology's Silk Bodifier AKA by me as"The Mousse"

At the Salon Centric's Undressed Creativity Exposed Event this past weekend in Seattle, I came away with tons of information which I will try to update on tricks and tips, but for now one of my favorite new products is the Silk Bodifier!!

It leaves the hair full and shiny. It's great for thicker, drier hair that can take a little taming while maintaining fullness and movement. The hair feels incredibly soft and shiny when the Bodifier is blown into the hair or applied dry....Not Greasy..

Word of caution with Pureology..on fine thin hair...Root Lift might be your product of choice or the new Colour Stylist Heat Fortifiying Spray with 400 degrees heat protection. Silk Bodifier can be used in the tiniest amount, like a 1/2 squirt or thick nickle size to prevent the hair from being weighted down...Or, try it dry:)

Hope you have as much fun with the Silk Bodifier as I am..I love new toys:)

Here's the link with Darren Pena from Pureology...The video is too big link

No comments:

Post a Comment