Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nicole Linde's Art at Salon Capelli!!!!


Hi you guys,

Sorry I've been MIA on the blog world..But, it's been crazy busy at the salon pre Thanksgiving until probably after the New Year..You know it has been super fun, but not a lot of free time for blogging.. But, this is important so I'm staying up past my bedtime to share that we have Nicole Linde's artwork up at Salon Capelli now through mid January..So, even if you don't have time for a cut or color stop in and say hi and check out Nicole Linde's art..It's like a beautiful wintery dream...I think that's why I'm thinking about it before going to sleep..

Check out "Otter Moon" it's one of my favorite's on her site:)

And, I find out tomorrow if Germany then New York Fashion Week happens with the What's Next competition..Keep your fingers crossed..But, if it doesn't happen I have exciting backup plans, but you have to come into the salon for that story;)

No comments:

Post a Comment