1. Do something fun every week.ideas
Learn how to use my nice camera.
Take a hair class
get out my sewing machine
find live music
Hike somewhere new lagoon in Cardiff
Dig a hole at the beach
Lake Dixon Camping
Peddle boat Lake Dixon
Play with Daniel with bubbles, whipped cream, messy day
2. Climb at the gym at least once a month.(This has to be a goal of mine because I gave it up to spend time with Daniel in 2016. I used to be there 3-6 times a week. But, I've been happy to invest my time building our relationship. It's been amazing.)
3. Read a book.Hahaha as a new mom simple things like reading and personal time have been a real challenge. This will feel like a huge accomplishment.
4. Organize my passwords by the end of March.
5. Put Effort into Halloween and Christmaswork on family costume starting in September
decorate for Christmas or go to relatives
Some things I'm thankful for and want to carry on from 2016
3. Moving to our new place and setting it up as our home
baking cookies, banana bread, trying new recipes
4. Game nights with friends