Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Portland Fashion Week (PFW) Oct. 7-11 2009



This year I'm excited to do hair for 2 nights at PFW. This will be my 3rd consecutive year doing hair backstage as part of the Sidlab Hair Couture team. They are a Portland based product line which is paraben free and has no sodium laurel sulfate. They use a coconut derived foaming agent.

In the next week I will try to post a few styles that I would like to try and maybe come I have done in the past.

The current image is from the 2007 show. This was my first model I ever did for PFW. She was wearing the designer Leanne Marshall, formerly known as Leanimal. Leanne Marshall has now relocated to NYC after winning Bravo!'s Project Runway in Oct 2008. Her work has really become more and more inspiring over the years.

Come check out my styles Oct. 8th and 11th at Portland Fashion Week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment