Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grammy Style Sun. Jan. 31, 2010






So, the stars walked out with trying new/old styles.

Some of my favorites were:

Fergie : Her dark hair looks healthy, full, and soft.

Jennifer Nettles : Her short waves were casual/fresh while she sung with Bon Jovi.

Rhianna: Her color and up swept look fit her white dress reminiscent of our local Kate Towers wedding dress. I love Kate's style!! But, some of Rhianna's originality was taken away seeing Mary J. Blige sporting an almost identical style.


Overall I felt the styles were a little boring with Taylor Swift in the same (although beautiful) look, Miley Cyrus with hair that's a little too long, and just an over all less dressy look. I guess that's rock and roll:)

Pink's performance in the Cirque Du Soleil ropes was so brave and beautiful. Her gray style fit her act, but I've learned this color is almost impossible to maintain.

Grammy MainPage http://www.grammy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment